Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I didn't mean to be gone so long

I haven't posted anything on my blog in quite awhile and I really didn't mean for that to happen.  I enjoy talking about my vintage finds and definately miss it.  Not many people read this but I know some do and for those of you who don't already know I was gone for so long because I am expecting my second child.  The 1st trimester was not fun but I have been feeling better for a while now, I just haven't had time to catch up with my blog.  I have been to a few estate sales in the past couple months and have scored big time with victorian and edwardian lacy whites.  I will try to show some off to you before I sell them.  I don't have any pictures to show you right now but I will show you my most favorite ETSY shop in the world.

  https://www.etsy.com/shop/VintageFlowers

If I had a room filled with items from this shop I would not leave.  I have no idea how this shop owner finds these items.  I have found maybe a handful of things that would fit into this shop.  I am so very jealous.  I really think the shop owner must have connections in France!  Wouldn't that be lovely.  "Honey I'm booking another trip to Europe to buy things for my shop".  Some day, some day!

Some eye candy - These are just a few of the items I swoon over in her shop

ANTIQUE Silk RIBBONWORK Flowers Boudoir Pin Cushion

pair ANTIQUE Silk Baby, Doll Clothes Hanger w/ French RIBBON Roses Trim

ANTIQUE Silk & Alencon Lace Needle, Pin Case, Holder w/ French RIBBON Rose Applique


ANTIQUE Dr. J. Parker Pray's Diamond Nail Enamel Box...Pink ROSES Litho Label

ANTIQUE Silk RIBBONWORK Roses Embellishment, Applique on Card

ANTIQUE, French SILK, Metallic Lace & Ribbon Rosette Trim Lamp Shade


Reserved for BethBeeman3.....ANTIQUE/Edwardian Pink SILK Shoes/Slippers w/ RIBBON Rosette Trim...Sale

ANTIQUE PERFUME Sachet Powder Bottle...de Longpre VIOLETS Litho Label

No comments:

Post a Comment