Saturday, January 8, 2011

All in a Golden Afternoon

... You can learn a lot of 
things from the flowers, for especially 
in the month of June. There’s a wealth 
of happiness and romance, all in the 
golden afternoon. ... All in the golden 
afternoon, the golden afternoon...


Welcome to my blog and my very first post.  I have decided to start an online journal documenting the estate sales, auctions, and vintage treasure hunting I do.  I will include pictures of the items I buy.  Pictures of the fantastic homes I get to rummage through and pictures, stories and memories of my life. 

Briefly I will tell you about myself......

My Life...I am currently 30 years young, married to my best friend in Sept 2008 and recently gave birth to our most beautiful and perfect baby boy, Valentino, in July.  In my spare time...which is slim right now but that's ok because it's winter and not much goes on in the estate sale world in winter...I enjoy finding the most beautiful vintage treasures.

What I like....vintage fabric, lace, clothing, linens, millinery flowers, silk trims, old christmas, and well I could go on but I just love pretty things.  I love the excitement of finding them.  It's like riding a roller coaster...the search, the find, the haggle, the buy and then the sale.  Most everything I buy I resale on ebay...so if you are ever interested in my buys, they will surely be up for sale.

Well that is all for today, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. 

Oh BTW.....I am obsessed with Alice in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment