Monday, January 17, 2011

Pittsburgh Skyline.....view from the front porch

Well estate sales were a bust again this past weekend.  I wanted to go to a sale in Elizabeth PA but was feeling under the weather and too cozy in bed so I only decided to attend a sale in Mount Washington.  The house was nothing special.  It was small, old and drab and falling apart.  And it wasn't even an exciting old home were there are little nooks and crannies and hidings spots.  I usually like old houses that are falling apart, there are always goodies inside.  But there was absolutely nothing worth buying but I was glad I went because.....well take a look at the view from the front porch.


Ok not the best picture. I took it from my phone not realizing it would end up this small on the post.  It's a learning process.


No comments:

Post a Comment