Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nice Haul

I picked up a nice haul on Saturday.  I even woke up late and wasn't first in line! (or I should say 4th), but way back in line with maybe 20 people in front of me.  I still ended up with some great vintage dresses, vintage unused pillow cases, barkcloth fabric drapes, vintage fabric and a few other tidbits.  It was a very fun sale and I wish more were like this one.


 
This dress has nice details on the pockets and collar.

 
Love the paisley crepe fabric on this one!

 
Fabulous beaded collar.


Double knit fabric dress.
 

 
Green eyelet lace dress!

 
Three different types of barkcloth fabric.

 
Floral

 
Tiki print!


Autumn leaf print
 

 
With Drug Room penned on the back of each one.  I laughed at that one at first thinking the old lady who lived there must have had some kind of groovy drug room in the 60's  Then I remembered the ad had mentioned there were old glass pharmaceuticals so she must have either been some kind of doctor or worked for one, and these drapes simply hung in the office where they kept the drugs and not a room filled with trippy lava lamps, neon posters and bean bag chairs. 
 
 
Awesome satin Hollywood souvenir pillow case!


 
Sweet groovy fabric

 
Pretty pink pillow cases

 
Barkcloth purse

 
 
Kitschy red toaster cover


The full haul

No comments:

Post a Comment